FEATURED INGREDIENT: Oyster Mushrooms
- Mushroom Ragout
- Mushroom Broth
- White Bean and Mushroom Pasta
- Sauteed Mushroom Flatbread
Learn 4 different ways to cook City Roots Oyster Mushrooms from registered dietician Rachael Hartley. Rachael runs the very popular food and wellness blog The Joy of Eating. Our CSA demonstration cooking classes are designed to teach you culinary skills in a relaxed setting while you enjoy a tasty cheese board and glass of wine. You will learn how to use seasonal produce in four different recipes and taste each one. Learn more about City Roots CSA vegetables and their weekly Farmers Market! We will send you home with a recipe card and a bag of the featured veggie. Keep your recipe card to receive a 10% discount at the City Roots table at their Farmers' Market on Thursday.
$50 Ticket includes:
- Snack Board featuring crackers, fresh breads, local cheese and house made jams.
- Wine (2 Glasses) Bottles may be purchased
- 4 Recipe Cards that will provide a discount
- Complimentary Take Home Veggie Bag
- Tastings of Every Recipe
*Class minimum 15 people maximum 20*