FEATURED INGREDIENT: Fennel
Learn 4 different ways to use fennel from registered dietician Rachael Hartley.
- Citrus and Arugula Salad with Marcona Almonds and Fennel
- Roasted Fall Vegetables with Kale-Hazlenut Pesto
- Pasta with Fennel, Arugula and Lemon
- Caramelized Fennel
Rachael runs the very popular food and wellness blog The Joy of Eating. Our CSA demonstration cooking classes are designed to teach you culinary skills in a relaxed setting while you enjoy a tasty cheese board and glass of wine. You will learn how to use seasonal produce in four different recipes and taste each one. We will send you home with a recipe card and a bag of the featured veggie. Keep your recipe card to receive a 10% discount at the City Roots table at their Farmers' Market on Thursday.
$55 Ticket includes:
- Snack Board featuring crackers, fresh breads, local cheese and house made jams.
- Wine (2 Glasses) Bottles may be purchased
- 4 Recipe Cards that will provide a discount
- Complimentary Take Home Veggie Bag
- Tastings of Every Recipe