Come and enjoy the Southeast’s largest Rosé Festival in it’s fifth year. Drink Pink is celebrating it's FIFTH anniversary and it's going to be the biggest party, yet!
Drink Pink Rosé is dedicated to great wine, delicious food and music. Guests will enjoy sipping an assortment of fabulous rosé wines, while savoring the delicious food of chef Kristian Niemi from restaurants Bourbon and Black Rooster. Niemi will be cooking 3 different types of Paella: seafood, vegetarian and game for guests to enjoy.
The historic Robert Mills House & Gardens in Columbia, SC will be transformed into a sea of pink and white as guests eat, drink, relax and shop local vendors. Rosé tastings will be served from 12pm-3pm. The event will end at 4pm.
- Over 100 Different Rosé wines
- 3 Paellas, Vegan Option Available
- Cheese Tasting Table featuring Christian Hansen from Blue Ridge Creamery
- Local Vendors to Shop
- Live Music All Day, Wine Store onsite
- Silent Disco!
- Guests Receive A Festival Guide & Wine Glass
- Lots of Instagrammable Photo Opportunities
- Pink + White Attire Suggested
Visit the official website https://www.drinkpinkfestival.com/
< This is a 21+ event
<Not allowed : Outside food or drinks, dogs